- Money Talk by Lou Rogers
- Kootenay BizBlog by Keith Powell
- At Work by Sandra Albers
- Biz Edge by Danielle Cameron
- Business Beat
- Kootenay Business Podcasts
Recent Columns articles
- Soulfood relocating to historic Baker Hotel this fall
In the new location, Soulfood plans to highlight their gourmet coffee bar as well as their organic wine and craft cocktail bar.
- Nelson’s fleet sustained
Queen City Shuttle & Charters has new owners and an assured future.by Marie Milner
- Columbia Valley Logging Contractor is Canfor’s Top Canadian 2018 Contractor
Congratulations to the owners and staff at Chasse Holdings in Invermere.
- Invermere’s Copper Point Resort changes hands
Copper Point Resort, located just off busy Highway 95/93, caters to golfers, skiers, business meetings, conferences and the independent traveler.
- Making the Kootenays an even better place to live, work and play
The Kootenay Savings Community Foundation is excited to announce the distribution of $67,755 in new grants.