LeCouffe, a youthful entrepreneur at 25 years old, said, "Every time I send that (drone) up, my heart gets going.”
- Castlegar developing long-term economic strategy that includes the airport lands
Working to make the West Kootenay Regional Airport more accessible even during inclement weather.by Nowell Berg
- Fernie, for charm and adventure
In the 1960s, Fernie was a little-known mountain village with its roots in mining. Now, it’s a world-class outdoor adventure destination.
- Elkford: Wild and shrewd
A remote location with excellent amenities and services makes Elkford, B.C., an appealing town in which to live, work and do business.
- A business opportunity for Cranbrook youth
Until April 30th, locally-owned businesses will have the opportunity to show how much they value youth as customers and community members.
- Two-pronged branding for Sparwood
Sparwood is proud of its roots in the mining industry and of the amenities and quality of life it provides for its hard-working population.
- Business retention in Revelstoke
To encourage growth and success in its business sector, Revelstoke has invested in identifying the challenges faced by local businesses.
- A second home in the Kootenays
Who is shopping for real estate in the region while maintaining a primary residence elsewhere? And what challenges do they face?by Thomm Bokor
- Career Fair 2015 participants
The annual career fair will take place at the College of the Rockies on Wednesday, March 11, 2015.
- Homebuilding and renovation trends in the West Kootenay
From interior to exterior, it's all about low and no maintenance in building or renovating a home.by Nowell Berg
- Collaborative marketing in the Elk Valley
Fernie, Sparwood and Elkford have adopted a collaborative rather than competitive approach to marketing their communities.