On the brink of its 60th year, KMC/Kootrac has introduced a 3000 series to better serve industries around the world.
- Trail: a wonderful place to live
After many years of calling Trail, B.C., home, Mayor Dieter Bogs wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.
- Loving the Creston Valley lifestyle
Mayor Ron Toyota took some time to tell Kootenay Business about what he enjoys about the area he calls home.
- Access to opportunity
Tristen Chernove, managing director at Canadian Rockies International Airport, applauds the new daily flight between Cranbrook and Kelowna, British Columbia.by Marie Milner
- Kimberley Vision Care
Optometrist Christine Chatten has been practising in Kimberley for over 15 years.by Lisa Crane
- Tantalize your tastebuds at Kimberley’s newest restaurant, Heartbeet Vegetarian Bistro
In the heart of downtown is Kimberley’s newest restaurant, Heartbeet Vegetarian Bistro.by Lisa Crane
- Historic hotel bar gets a facelift
Good food and live music are the hallmarks of the new Legendary Byng Roadhouse in Cranbrookby Kris Dickeson
- Green upgrades and 25 years for Roxul
Roxul is celebrating a milestone and, after a busy summer, is operating an environmentally friendly upgrade at its Grand Forks facility.
- Kimberley’s favourite organic grocer continues to sprout
Sprout Grocery is thriving in its new location, continuing to offer the best groceries available.by Lisa Crane
- Kootenay Mountain Works as phoenix
Kootenay Mountain Works in Kimberley, B.C., is the second incarnation of Kootenay Cycle works, which was destroyed by fire in December 2012.by Marie Milner
- Best of business at Home Hardware
Home Hardware in Cranbrook has been a busy place with a bevy of awards and owners that love the people they work with.