- Money Talk by Lou Rogers
- Kootenay BizBlog by Keith Powell
- At Work by Sandra Albers
- Biz Edge by Danielle Cameron
- Business Beat
- Kootenay Business Podcasts
Recent Columns articles
- 25 buildings to receive energy retrofits
Columbia Basin Trust provides $900,000 this year through its new Energy Retrofit Program.
- Tobacco Plains Indian Band breaks ground on new community hub
Trust provides $500,000 to new community building.
- Kimberley Kritters caters to cats, dogs and everything in between
Erin Thompson and Brian Sondergaard are the owners of the new Kimberley Kritters Pet Boutiqueby Kyle Born
- Happy gut = happy life
Leeza Zurwick of Castlegar, B.C., has started up a new business that provides customers with water kefir do-it-yourself kitsby Kyle Born
- New program helps agriculture grow
Services include expert advice on topics such as irrigation, pest control, production, water, soil, climate change and research.