Castlegar Chamber offers commercial spaces in new “Hub” building
“The Hub” is scheduled to break ground in 2019 and be ready for occupancy in 2020.
The Castlegar and District Chamber of Commerce is inviting Expressions of Interest for one to two commercial spaces in our new building “The Hub”, that is scheduled to break ground in 2019 and be ready for occupancy in 2020.
The Hub will be the centre for tourism and economic development and is expected to draw 20,000+ people annually for hub occupants: Visitors Centre, Chamber of Commerce, Economic Development, Destination Castlegar, Community Futures of Central Kootenay, Hot Spot Open Office Concept Centre, training and social events.
What we are looking for:
- One to two unique commercial businesses to occupy a space of approximately 800 sq. ft.
- Ideally a new unique to Castlegar retail/commercial venture that would be a fit in The Hub. This would be a prime location with a main and separate entrance.
- Able to secure and guarantee a long term lease.
- Able to secure and guarantee funding for space requirements.
What do we need from you:
An Expression of Interest outlining the following:
- A. Proposed business
- B. Proposed lease agreement (time frame, cost per sq. ft. range)
- C. Overview of past entrepreneurial/commercial space ownership history.
- D. Timeline for occupancy.
Please submit all Expressions of Interest to [email protected], attention: Building Committee by Friday, November 9th, 12:00 PM PST.