Basin Food & Buyers Expo - October 4 and 5, 2022
The Basin Food & Buyers Expo is coming! Join us October 4-5 for this exciting event that features an industry-only expo and a public marketplace the following day. As an exhibitor, you'll meet buyers and industry experts from across BC and Alberta—they’ll all be under one roof, from grocers to chefs to industry suppliers. The Public Marketplace will be held on October 5 and allows visitors to meet local growers and food producers—and best of all, to sample and purchase all the delicious food and wares that are grown locally, right here in our own communities!
The Basin Food & Buyers Expo will also play host to informative workshops, presentations, networking sessions and more. Don't miss this one-of-a-kind event, the first time it's being held in the East Kootenay region.
INDUSTRY EXPO—OCTOBER 4
- Meet Food Buyers from across Alberta and BC who represent; Grocery, Restaurants, Institutions and Processors.
- $50 includes: one exhibiting table + 1 attendee for the EXPO
- All access to workshops, sessions, and socials
- Additional team members $25 each
PUBLIC MARKETPLACE—OCTOBER 5
- Sell your Basin-made food and beverages direct to consumers in the regions largest local food marketplace.
- $50 includes: one vending table + 1 attendee for the PUBLIC MARKET
- All access to workshops, sessions and 1 meal.
Visit the Basin Food & Buyers Expo website to find out more about this exciting event and to register.