Trail & District Chamber of Commerce
Everything you need to know about the Trail & District Chamber of Commerce on one handy page.
In place for over a century, the Trail and District Chamber of Commerce is member focused and strives to engage the community through leadership, support and adaptability.
Executive Director: Erika Krest
President: Doug Jones
Founded: December 11, 1900, celebrating 120 years this December!
Number of members: Over 265
Chamber website: trailchamber.bc.ca
Office contact: 250-368-3144
Email: [email protected]
Address: 201 - 1199 Bay Ave, Trail, BC V1R 4A4
Office hours: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday to Friday
- AGM and member appreciation event in March
- Business Excellence Awards
2020 Trail & District Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Award Winners
The Trail & District Chamber of Commerce held its annual Business Excellence Awards gala on November 12, 2020. The award recipients are listed below.
- Business Person of the Year: Katie Yuris
- Employer of the Year: Rossland Beer Company
- Emerging Entrepreneur Award: Danielle Peet, Wild Smile Events
- Excellence Under 40 Award: Madison Van Horn, Trail Coffee Co.
- Tourism Award: Trail Beer Refinery
- Go Green Award: Earthy Organics
- Community Impact Award: Trail Smoke Eaters Hockey Club
- Customer Service Award: Hooper's Bakery
- Professional Service Award: Elite Physiotherapy – David Abenante
- Retail Award: Bear Country Kitchen
- Business of the Year: Ferraro Foods
- Not-for-Profit/Charitable Organization: West Kootenay EcoSociety