Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce
Everything you need to know about the Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce on one handy page.
Business in Revelstoke, B.C., has a solid platform of support provided by the Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce and its working partners: the City of Revelstoke’s economic development office, Community Futures, the Basin Business Advisor, Tourism Revelstoke, Destination B.C. and Kootenay Rockies Tourism.
These agencies are all housed in a bright new building situated conveniently in the heart of Revelstoke, and their proximity makes it easy for clients to access a full complement of services at one location.
Stacey Brensrud, executive director of the Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce, highlights why Revelstokians have reason to be stoked for their cityRead full article
Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce stats:
- Executive Director: Stacey Brensrud
- 2021 President: Maggie Spizzirri
- How many members: 360
- Established: 1895
- Cost of annual membership: $130 and up, depending on the number of employees
Key annual community events delivered by the chamber:
- Banff Mountain Film Festival
- Canada Day Parade
- Business Excellence Awards presentation and gala – first weekend in November
- Phone: 250-837-5345 or 1-800-487-1493
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 301 Victoria Road W., Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0
- Office hours: Chamber of Commerce: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm, closed 12:00pm – 1:00pm. Visitor Information Centre: hours vary, visit our website.
Business Excellence Awards
The Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards were presented on November 7, 2020 in a virtual ceremony. The award recipients are:
- Employee of the Year: Roberta Bobicki, Revelstoke Credit Union
- Tourism & Attractions Excellence: Revelstoke Mountain Resort for Fifty-Six Twenty
- Food Service Excellence: Emo's Restaurant
- Accommodations Excellence: Coast Hillcrest Resort Hotel Ltd.
- Industrial & Manufacturing Excellence: Monashee Spirits Craft Distillery
- Retail & Service Excellence: Revelstoke Family Pharmacy
- Youth Employer Award: Southside Market
- Entrepreneurial Excellence: Revelstoke Delivery
- Construction Excellence: Wellwood Custom Homes - Minto Manor
- Technology & Innovation Excellence: Tom Poole Photography
- Sustainable Business Excellence: Take to Heart Specialty Wood Products
- Community Support Excellence: Revelstoke Credit Union
- Business of the Year: Selkirk Medical Group
- Excellence in COVID-19 Response: Southside Market