Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce
Everything you need to know about the Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce on one handy page.
Business in Revelstoke, B.C., has a solid platform of support provided by the Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce and its working partners: the City of Revelstoke’s economic development office, Community Futures, the Basin Business Advisor, Tourism Revelstoke, Destination B.C. and Kootenay Rockies Tourism.
These agencies are all housed in a bright new building situated conveniently in the heart of Revelstoke, and their proximity makes it easy for clients to access a full complement of services at one location.
Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce stats:
- Executive director: Jamie Mayes
- President: Randy Driediger
- How many members: 300
- Established: 1895
- Cost of annual membership: $130 and up, depending on the number of employees
Key annual events sponsored by the chamber:
- Banff Mountain Film Festival
- Business Excellence Awards presentation and gala. The 2015 awards will be presented on November 7.
- Various projects for Small Business Week
- Phone: 250-837-5345 or 1-800-487-1493
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 301 Victoria Road W., Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0
- Office hours: October to May - Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; June to September - Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Business Excellence Awards
The Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards were held in November, 2016.
This year’s award recipients are:
- Employee of the Year – Alex Cooper – Revelstoke Review;
- Tourism and Attractions Excellence – Revelstoke Railway Museum & Museum Store;
- Accommodations Excellence – Coast Hillcrest Resort Hotel;
- Food Service Excellence – Craft Bierhaus;
- Industrial and Manufacturing Excellence – Downie Timber & Selkirk Cedar;
- Retail & Service Excellence – Pharmasave;
- Youth Employer Award – McDonald’s Restaurant;
- Best New or Renovated Building Design – Starbucks;
- Entrepreneurial Excellence – Pulse Boot Fitting Inc., Kai Palkeinen & Kelly Hutchison;
- Home Based Business Excellence – Wandering Wheels;
- Community Support Excellence – Jan Morehouse;
- Business Person of the Year – Nicole Cherlet, Big Mountain Kitchen & Linen;
- Business of the Year Award – Le Marché Gourmet; and
- New Revelstoke Chamber of Commerce Community Innovation Excellence – The Pipe Mountain Coaster, Revelstoke Mountain Resort.