Creston Valley Chamber of Commerce
Creston's chamber is dedicated to the prosperity of local businesses.
The Creston Valley Chamber of Commerce supports businesses in Creston and its surrounding communities. Originally formed as the Creston Board of Trade in 1935, the organization received its most recent name change in 2009. Today it works throughout the year to advocate for local businesses across a variety of industries. The chamber shares space with the Creston Visitor Centre at 121 Northwest Blvd. (Hwy 3).
Creston Valley Chamber stats:
- Manager: Vern Gorham
- President: Andrew Darby
- Number of members: 172
- When established: 1935 as the Creston Board of Trade; CVCC in 2009
- Cost of annual membership: $60. to $400.
- Chamber website
- Address: 121 Northwest Boulevard, Creston, B.C. V0B 1G0
- Hours of operation: Open 9 to 12 and 1 to 5, Monday through Thursday. Closed Friday through Sunday and statutory holidays.
- Contact: [email protected]; 250-428-5151
Key annual events sponsored or supported by the Chamber:
- Spring Trade Show
- Creston Dragon's Den
- Blossom Festival
- Eve of Summer Slo Pitch Tournament
- Small Business Week
Ongoing events open to all businesses:
- The Chamber hosts a monthly "Business Breakfast" meeting that is open to all businesses, members and non-members.
- Starting September 2018, the Chamber will be initiating an "after business hours" mixer at a different local business once every two months.