Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce—key people, events and award winners
Everything you need to know about the Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce on one handy page.
The Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce, home to the Visitor Information Centre, is located at 2279 Cranbrook Street North, in the city of Cranbrook, B.C. The office is staffed by David D. Hull, executive director; Laura Kennedy, office manager; Laura Haley, membership manager; Maureen Frank, special project manager; Alicia Leasak, office assistant.
The Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce is a member based business advocacy organization. With over 500 members the chamber of commerce is the business organization of choice in Cranbrook. As the voice of business, the chamber represents local businesses and advances the economy at the local, provincial, national and international level.
Cranbrook chamber stats:
- Executive Director: David D. Hull
- President: Chris Botterill
- Members: 500
- Established: 1910
- Annual Membership: $220 - $785, depending on number of FTE employees
- Website: cranbrookchamber.com
- Contact: 250-426-5917 or [email protected]
- Hours of operation: 8:30 to 4:30, Monday through Friday
Key events sponsored by the Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce
- Business Excellence Awards – Awards gala in April
- December Turkey Drive – Supports the Salvation Army and Cranbrook food bank
- Membership luncheons - Monthly except July and August
- Good Morning Cranbrook – Breakfast meetings with topic-specific presenters.
- Business After Hours networking events hosted by Chamber members: Network - Nosh - Sip
Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce 2017 Business Excellence Award winners
- Business of Year 1-15 employees: The Choice
- Business of Year 16 plus employees: Royal LePage East Kootenay Realty
- New Business of the Year: Kootenay Soulfood Company
- Business to Business Excellence: Kootenay Kwik Print
- Manufacturing and Production Excellence: Pets Go Raw
- Professional Services Excellence: Kootenay Therapy Centre
- Hospitality & Tourism Excellence: St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino
- Retail Excellence: Sherwin Williams Paint Store
- Non Profit Organization of Year: Cranbrook Health Care Auxiliary Society
- Young Entrepreneur of Year: Kelsey Taylor of MJ's Floral
- Business Person of the Year: Steve Mercandelli, Cranbrook Dodge
- Customer Service Excellence: Nutters Bulk & Natural Foods