College of the Rockies 2018 Career and Job Fair
When: March 7, 2018
Where: Cranbrook, B.C.
Find the new career you've been dreaming of, at this well-attended annual job fair. This event is free for community members, College of the Rockies students, and high school students to attend.
There will be great door prizes, including $300 in College of the Rockies tuition.
Check out the ever-popular Summer Job Alley, and meet with local businesses looking to find staff for summer employment - bring your resume!
2018 Confirmed Exhibitors: (AR = Accepting Resumes)
- Kootenay Rockies Tourism
- Vivint Canada Inc. - AR
- EK Parks
- Industry Training Authority (ITA BC)
- BC Emergency Health Services (BC Ambulance) - AR
- Royal Bank - AR
- Columbia Basin Alliance for Literacy - AR
- Strategic Fire Control - AR
- Cranbrook History Centre - AR
- Canadian Border Security Agency
- Interior Health Authority - AR
- Joseph Creek Village (Cranbrook) - AR
- Construction Maintenance and Allied Workers (CMAW) Local 2300 - AR
- True Key Hotels & Resorts - AR
- East Kootenay Invasive Species Council (EKISC) - AR
- Best Western Cranbrook Hotel - AR
- Kanata Invermere - AR
- BC Construction Association/Skilled Trades Employment Program (STEP) - AR
- East Kootenay Community Credit Union - AR
- Work BC
- EK Employment
- CIBC - AR
- Get Youth Working (Bowman Employment Services Inc.)
- Bearspaw Contracting - AR
- Axis Family Resources - AR
For more information, visit the College of the Rockies website.